If you are a student studying in class 9 to 12, then you must have been told in your school that it is necessary for you to do your student eKYC. If you also want to do your e-KYC on the Samagra Shiksha Portal, then you have to read this article till the last, you will know how you will do your Student e-kyc online Full Process.
How to do Shiksha Portal eKYC?
To do eKYC on education portal, you should follow the steps given below and you will be able to do your eKYC successfully.
- First of all, you have to visit the website of shiksha portal. After this, you will get to see the option of EKYC on the top corner, you have to click on it. Official website link.
- After this, you have to enter your mobile number in the input box given above and below and enter the captcha code below. After this, click on the Get OTP button on the mobile.
- You must have received your OTP on the mobile number you have given, you have to enter OTP on Please enter OTP. After this you have to click on the Submit OTP button.
- After this, a new page will open in which you have to enter the number of your overall ID and put the captcha code below and click on View Student Information.
- After this, a new page will open in which your information will be given, after that you have to click on the button that says eKYC.
- After this, you have to enter the 12 digits of your Aadhaar number and click on the button to do it through OTP.
- You have received your OTP, you have to enter the OTP and click on Validate OTP.
- After this a new page will open in which your information will be there, after that you have to click on Complete KYC, after clicking, your KYC will be successfully completed.
How to do Student eKYC for Samagra Shiksha Portal Scholarship?
How to do student eKYC for samagra shiksha portal scholarship this is very easy to do. eKYC facility has been made available on the basis of all the students studying in classes 9 to 12 on the Samagra Shiksha Portal. The student can do his/her own KYC by visiting shikshaportal.mp.gov.in. With this, students can do KYC through their student ekyc Aadhaar OTP and biometric.
How to do Student eKyc in Madhya Pradesh education portal 2023.
It is mandatory for boys and girls studying in class 9 to 12 to do Student ekyc on Shiksha Portal by Madhya Pradesh government. Student Ekyc will ensure that all student's scholarship will be paid into the student's Aadhaar linked bank account. For how to do Student eKyc in Madhya Pradesh education portal, you will have to read this post of ours further.